So I’m away from my blog and most of my social media profiles for less than two weeks and all of these things happened.
- Privacy has become a luxury because it’s almost nonexistent. Thanks NSA!
- Hashtags on Facebook are not useless status decor anymore, they’re a reality.
- You can check your tweets’ analytics IF you’re based in the US. (Grrrr…)
- Important people have liked some of my posts that are related to them (see image above?)
- @Campoformio “Gracias por darle like”
- I got a job and have to relocate.
- Did I forget something?
Hopefully I’ll post more often after I straighten out the effects caused by the change of scenery aka my job which I love and it’s insane + my new home.